Congressmen should stop humiliating Amitabh: Chouhan
Shajapur (MP): Madhya Pradesh Chief
Minister, Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Tuesday said that Amitabh
Bachchan commands respect not only in India but the world over
and a great artist is being humiliated just because of
Congress`s narrow mentality.
Referring to the controversy over mega-star Amitabh
Bachchan, Chouhan said that Congress President Sonia Gandhi
should ask her partymen to rise above the `politics of narrow
"Congress President should ask her party leaders and
workers to rise above the politics of narrow mentality and
behave properly with the millennium`s super star," Chouhan
told reporters when asked on the issue after inaugurating
BJP`s new office building here.
Chouhan said that Amitabh commands respect not only in
India but the world over and a great artist is being
humiliated just because of Congress`s narrow mentality. The
party should stop humiliating him.
Meanwhile, responding to a query Chouhan said that his
government would not spare any corrupt official and land
grabbers and informed that action against seven IAS officers
on the issue and the drive against such officials will
Earlier, addressing the party workers he said that
there was no groupism in the BJP and it remained united.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj