CPI leader Raja`s Ipad stolen
Puducherry: CPI national secretary D Raja has lost his iPad and Rs 12,200 cash kept in a bag here.
Raja, a Rajya Sabha member, today said the bag containing the iPad, provided to all members of Parliament, cash and party documents was stolen from his car at a market while he was shopping on Wednesday night.
The CPI leader, who was here for a party conference, said he had registered an FIR with the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje