Delhi car bomb a ‘glocal’ conspiracy: Sources
New Delhi: It was a "glocal" (global-local) blast barely 200 metres away from the Prime Minister’s
residence as the wife of a Israeli diplomat was targeted with a sticky bomb.
Authoritative sources have told Zee News that the attack was a globally planned and locally carried out operation which points to the "traction in cooperation among home grown and international groups and leaves India worryingly vulnerable."
Union Home Minister P Chidambaram has briefed the PM about the "glocal plot" and both he and PM Dr Manmohan Singh have told the intelligence authorities to cooperate "100%" with Mossad, the Israeli secret service.
A team of experts has already flown in from Israel.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'