Delhi car bomb a ‘glocal’ conspiracy: Sources
New Delhi: It was a "glocal" (global-local) blast barely 200 metres away from the Prime Minister’s
residence as the wife of a Israeli diplomat was targeted with a sticky bomb.
Authoritative sources have told Zee News that the attack was a globally planned and locally carried out operation which points to the "traction in cooperation among home grown and international groups and leaves India worryingly vulnerable."
Union Home Minister P Chidambaram has briefed the PM about the "glocal plot" and both he and PM Dr Manmohan Singh have told the intelligence authorities to cooperate "100%" with Mossad, the Israeli secret service.
A team of experts has already flown in from Israel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security