Delhi car bomb a ‘glocal’ conspiracy: Sources
New Delhi: It was a "glocal" (global-local) blast barely 200 metres away from the Prime Minister’s
residence as the wife of a Israeli diplomat was targeted with a sticky bomb.
Authoritative sources have told Zee News that the attack was a globally planned and locally carried out operation which points to the "traction in cooperation among home grown and international groups and leaves India worryingly vulnerable."
Union Home Minister P Chidambaram has briefed the PM about the "glocal plot" and both he and PM Dr Manmohan Singh have told the intelligence authorities to cooperate "100%" with Mossad, the Israeli secret service.
A team of experts has already flown in from Israel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000