Delhi car bomb a ‘glocal’ conspiracy: Sources
New Delhi: It was a "glocal" (global-local) blast barely 200 metres away from the Prime Minister’s
residence as the wife of a Israeli diplomat was targeted with a sticky bomb.
Authoritative sources have told Zee News that the attack was a globally planned and locally carried out operation which points to the "traction in cooperation among home grown and international groups and leaves India worryingly vulnerable."
Union Home Minister P Chidambaram has briefed the PM about the "glocal plot" and both he and PM Dr Manmohan Singh have told the intelligence authorities to cooperate "100%" with Mossad, the Israeli secret service.
A team of experts has already flown in from Israel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa