Delhi to host US-India dialogue on EAsian affairs
Washington: Assistant Secretary of State for East Asia and Pacific Affairs Kurt M Campbell will be in India Monday to co-chair the third US-India dialogue on East Asian affairs.
Campbell, who will lead an interagency delegation to New Delhi will also meet with counterparts from the Indian Ministry of External Affairs, the State Department announced Friday.
On April 6, he will travel to Singapore to meet with senior officials to discuss bilateral and regional issues before reaching China on April 7.
In Beijing, he will meet with senior government officials to prepare for the upcoming Strategic and Economic Dialogue and to discuss a broad range of bilateral, regional and global issues of mutual interest, the State Department said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!