Delhi to host US-India dialogue on EAsian affairs
Washington: Assistant Secretary of State for East Asia and Pacific Affairs Kurt M Campbell will be in India Monday to co-chair the third US-India dialogue on East Asian affairs.
Campbell, who will lead an interagency delegation to New Delhi will also meet with counterparts from the Indian Ministry of External Affairs, the State Department announced Friday.
On April 6, he will travel to Singapore to meet with senior officials to discuss bilateral and regional issues before reaching China on April 7.
In Beijing, he will meet with senior government officials to prepare for the upcoming Strategic and Economic Dialogue and to discuss a broad range of bilateral, regional and global issues of mutual interest, the State Department said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'