Engine decouples from Rajdhani Express
Bokaro: Passengers of the New Delhi-Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express on Thursday had a providential escape when the engine decoupled near Bokaro station, railway sources said.
As per initial report, the incident occurred due to detachment of engine’s coupling. All the passengers are safe, train superintendent VK Sharma told a news agency correspondent who
was travelling by the train.
The train, which was running slowly came to a halt after rolling about a few hundred metres, as the engine detached nearly 20 km from Bokaro station, sources said.
The train was stranded for over an hour near Teno area before an engine was attached for its onward journey, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened