Engine decouples from Rajdhani Express
Bokaro: Passengers of the New Delhi-Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express on Thursday had a providential escape when the engine decoupled near Bokaro station, railway sources said.
As per initial report, the incident occurred due to detachment of engine’s coupling. All the passengers are safe, train superintendent VK Sharma told a news agency correspondent who
was travelling by the train.
The train, which was running slowly came to a halt after rolling about a few hundred metres, as the engine detached nearly 20 km from Bokaro station, sources said.
The train was stranded for over an hour near Teno area before an engine was attached for its onward journey, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you