FIR against `Advani`s son` for abandoning BMW at airport
Mumbai: An FIR has been registered
against Sindhi Bhajan singer Ishwar Advani, who claims to be son of BJP leader L K Advani as well as a police officer,
for abandoning his BMW car outside the airport here
triggering panic, police said on Friday.
Ishwar Advani was booked under sections 170
(Personating as public servant), 171 (Wearing garb or carrying
token used by public servant with fraudulent intent) and 447
(Criminal trespass) of the IPC, police said.
Ishwar Advani would be arrested soon after he returns
to Mumbai as he has flown to Delhi yesterday, police said.
Ishwar Advani yesterday parked his silver car inside
the premises of a petrol pump, a few meters away from the
domestic airport, despite the pump manager`s objection to it,
"When objected, Ishwar Advani told the pump manager
that he is a police officer and son of BJP leader L K Advani.
However, the manager refused to permit parking in the petrol
pump premises. When the manager went out for a few minutes and
returned, he found the BMW was still parked there and nobody
was inside it," said Senior Inspector N P Indulkar at the
Airport police station.
After a couple of hours, the panicked manager informed
police, Indulkar said adding that Bomb Disposal and Detection
Squad was pressed into service, the car doors were opened
after which the identity of the man was established. Further
probe was on, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why