First put your own house in order: Cong to BJP
New Delhi: Hitting out at the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Congress leader Renuka Chowdhury, Friday, said that the opposition party is only interested in finalising their prime minister candidate for the next general assembly elections.
Addressing the media here, Renuka Chowdhury said that the BJP should first put their house in order and then dictate terms to the Congress party.
Giving clarifications about the controversy erupted between Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee and Home Minister P Chidambaram, the Congress spokesperson said the ministers have already addressed the matter and the chapter is closed now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Brexit 'wake-up call for Europe', says Austrian President Heinz Fischer
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death