First put your own house in order: Cong to BJP
New Delhi: Hitting out at the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Congress leader Renuka Chowdhury, Friday, said that the opposition party is only interested in finalising their prime minister candidate for the next general assembly elections.
Addressing the media here, Renuka Chowdhury said that the BJP should first put their house in order and then dictate terms to the Congress party.
Giving clarifications about the controversy erupted between Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee and Home Minister P Chidambaram, the Congress spokesperson said the ministers have already addressed the matter and the chapter is closed now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India