Flight carrying Shinde, Rahul makes emergency landing
Lucknow: A flight carrying Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde and Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi from Raebareli to New Delhi was diverted here following inclement weather in the national capital.
Shinde, Gandhi and minister of state for Home R P N Singh were returning to Delhi after attending the foundation stone laying ceremony of a recruits training centre of the CRPF in Amethi.
"The Flight was divered to Lucknow due to inclement weather in New Delhi," airport sources said here.
The flight had taken off from Furstganj airport in Raebareli.
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Recovery across key sectors 'surprisingly strong': Nomura
- Took liberty to up entertainment quotient in 'Azhar': Emraan Hashmi
- PHOTO: Vintage Sachin! When Master Blaster turned out for Yorkshire
- AgustaWestland scam: Arvind Kejriwal dares BJP to arrest Congress chief Sonia Gandhi
- VITEEE 2016 exam results declared! Check VIT Engineering Entrance Examination ranks now