Flight carrying Shinde, Rahul makes emergency landing
Lucknow: A flight carrying Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde and Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi from Raebareli to New Delhi was diverted here following inclement weather in the national capital.
Shinde, Gandhi and minister of state for Home R P N Singh were returning to Delhi after attending the foundation stone laying ceremony of a recruits training centre of the CRPF in Amethi.
"The Flight was divered to Lucknow due to inclement weather in New Delhi," airport sources said here.
The flight had taken off from Furstganj airport in Raebareli.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach