Flight carrying Shinde, Rahul makes emergency landing
Lucknow: A flight carrying Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde and Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi from Raebareli to New Delhi was diverted here following inclement weather in the national capital.
Shinde, Gandhi and minister of state for Home R P N Singh were returning to Delhi after attending the foundation stone laying ceremony of a recruits training centre of the CRPF in Amethi.
"The Flight was divered to Lucknow due to inclement weather in New Delhi," airport sources said here.
The flight had taken off from Furstganj airport in Raebareli.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- 'Jurassic World 2' to begin production in Hawaii next year
- Liam Payne will reunite with One Direction, says his sister
- Orlando Bloom 'happy' for Miranda Kerr
- Planning to visit Africa? Check out these top 5 places for sure
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?