Former MPs still occupy government houses
New Delhi: Over Rs 63 lakh are pending as rental dues on seven political leaders, including Jagdish Tytler, G Venkataswamy and Jagan Mohan Reddy who are occupying government accommodation in an "unauthorised manner".
According to an RTI reply provided by the CPWD, the dues of former Congress MP G Venkatswamy stand at Rs 29.4 lakh, former sports minister Tytler at Rs 19.1 lakh, BJP`s former Lok Sabha MP Sangita Kumari Singhdeo at Rs 7.39 lakh, Kadapa
MP Jagan Mohan Reddy at over Rs three lakh, former Rajnandgaon MP Devwrat Singh at Rs 1.74 lakh and Rashtriya Janta Dal`s former Rajya Sabha member Ram Deo Bhandary at Rs 43,416.
Father of BJP`s former Rajya Sabha MP late Krishan Lal Balmiki has dues of Rs 1.83 lakh, the reply providing "statement of dues against MPs/Ex-MPs who are in unauthorised occupation of government accommodation" said.
According to the statement provided to activist SC Agrawal, Indian National Lok Dal`s former Lok Sabha MP Ajay Singh Chautala and Congress` former Rajya Sabha member Gireesh Kumar Sanghi are also unauthorised occupants but do not have
any dues against them.
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success