Four bodies of TN Express coach fire to be sent for DNA test
New Delhi: Four bodies of the S-11 coach of Tamil Nadu Express, which was devastated by fire on Monday, would be sent for DNA test to ascertain their gender as the bodies were charred beyond identification.
Thirty two passengers of Chennai-bound TN Express were burnt to death and 25 others injured when a fire broke out in the coach near Nellore.
According to Railway Ministry spokesperson, "out of the 32 people who lost thier lives, there were 19 males, six females and three children. The gender of four recovered bodies could not be ascertained as they were beyond identification. Their gender could be ascertained through the DNA test."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Learn to make a pen stand out of waste material! Watch video
- Physical inactivity adding to India's NCD burden: Report
- Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton in new national poll
- Derogatory remarks against Mayawati: Non-bailable warrant issued against Dayashankar Singh
- Sri Lanka cricket board files complaint on Muttiah Muralitharan following training ground bust-up