Four bodies of TN Express coach fire to be sent for DNA test
New Delhi: Four bodies of the S-11 coach of Tamil Nadu Express, which was devastated by fire on Monday, would be sent for DNA test to ascertain their gender as the bodies were charred beyond identification.
Thirty two passengers of Chennai-bound TN Express were burnt to death and 25 others injured when a fire broke out in the coach near Nellore.
According to Railway Ministry spokesperson, "out of the 32 people who lost thier lives, there were 19 males, six females and three children. The gender of four recovered bodies could not be ascertained as they were beyond identification. Their gender could be ascertained through the DNA test."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?