Gadkari`s statements will serve no purpose: Digvijay
Bhopal: Congress general secretary, Digvijay Singh on Friday took objection to BJP chief Nitin Gadkari`s take on saffron terrorism here.
"Gadkari can go on and on to say that saffron terrorism does not exist but he should first tell us why RSS activists take part in terrorist activities?" Singh told a news agency.
His (Gadkari`s) remarks will serve no purpose, he said.
The BJP leader at a press conference yesterday had said that there was no such thing as saffron terrorism and claimed that for the Congress, secularism only meant appeasement of minorities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test