Gadkari`s statements will serve no purpose: Digvijay
Bhopal: Congress general secretary, Digvijay Singh on Friday took objection to BJP chief Nitin Gadkari`s take on saffron terrorism here.
"Gadkari can go on and on to say that saffron terrorism does not exist but he should first tell us why RSS activists take part in terrorist activities?" Singh told a news agency.
His (Gadkari`s) remarks will serve no purpose, he said.
The BJP leader at a press conference yesterday had said that there was no such thing as saffron terrorism and claimed that for the Congress, secularism only meant appeasement of minorities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands