Gadkari`s statements will serve no purpose: Digvijay
Bhopal: Congress general secretary, Digvijay Singh on Friday took objection to BJP chief Nitin Gadkari`s take on saffron terrorism here.
"Gadkari can go on and on to say that saffron terrorism does not exist but he should first tell us why RSS activists take part in terrorist activities?" Singh told a news agency.
His (Gadkari`s) remarks will serve no purpose, he said.
The BJP leader at a press conference yesterday had said that there was no such thing as saffron terrorism and claimed that for the Congress, secularism only meant appeasement of minorities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!