Goods train derails, disrupts traffic on Kanpur-Mumbai route
Kanpur: Rail traffic was disrupted on the busy Kanpur-Mumbai route after five wagons of a goods train derailed here on Tuesday, an official said. No casualty was reported.
The incident took place a few kilometres away from the Kanpur Central Station, damaging the railway tracks over several meters.
The cause behind the derailment is yet to be ascertained, an official said. The train was heading to Madhya Pradesh from Kanpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what