Goods train derails, disrupts traffic on Kanpur-Mumbai route
Kanpur: Rail traffic was disrupted on the busy Kanpur-Mumbai route after five wagons of a goods train derailed here on Tuesday, an official said. No casualty was reported.
The incident took place a few kilometres away from the Kanpur Central Station, damaging the railway tracks over several meters.
The cause behind the derailment is yet to be ascertained, an official said. The train was heading to Madhya Pradesh from Kanpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray