Goods train derails, disrupts traffic on Kanpur-Mumbai route
Kanpur: Rail traffic was disrupted on the busy Kanpur-Mumbai route after five wagons of a goods train derailed here on Tuesday, an official said. No casualty was reported.
The incident took place a few kilometres away from the Kanpur Central Station, damaging the railway tracks over several meters.
The cause behind the derailment is yet to be ascertained, an official said. The train was heading to Madhya Pradesh from Kanpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi