‘Guj Muslims prosperous than WB counterparts’
Patna: The Muslims in BJP-ruled Gujarat were
"prosperous" in comparison to their brethrens in the Left
Front ruled West Bengal, the BJP spokesman Ravi Shankar Prasad
claimed here on Thursday.
"The growth rate of Muslims in terms of their prosperity
is the highest in Gujarat and the poorest in West Bengal being
lorded by the `secular` forces," he told reporters here.
Prasad made the remark in defence of Modi in reply to a
question about the jitters among the minority community about
the latter`s visit to Bihar to attend the BJP national
"Modi will attend the two-day national executive and
address a rally at the historic Gandhi Maidan here on June
13," Prasad said.
The BJP national spokesman refused to answer a volley
of question on the image of the Gujarat Chief Minister and the
reservation about him among the muslims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- Like seriously! Marijuana is legal in these 8 countries
- Security alert! Islamic State militants release 'kill list', target 4000 people including 285 Indians
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- 'Tulsidas ji pranam' — Read Bihar's topper Ruby Rai's 'shocking' essay on famous poet
- Why red snow of Arctic is a 'red alert' for the environment?