‘Guj Muslims prosperous than WB counterparts’
Patna: The Muslims in BJP-ruled Gujarat were
"prosperous" in comparison to their brethrens in the Left
Front ruled West Bengal, the BJP spokesman Ravi Shankar Prasad
claimed here on Thursday.
"The growth rate of Muslims in terms of their prosperity
is the highest in Gujarat and the poorest in West Bengal being
lorded by the `secular` forces," he told reporters here.
Prasad made the remark in defence of Modi in reply to a
question about the jitters among the minority community about
the latter`s visit to Bihar to attend the BJP national
"Modi will attend the two-day national executive and
address a rally at the historic Gandhi Maidan here on June
13," Prasad said.
The BJP national spokesman refused to answer a volley
of question on the image of the Gujarat Chief Minister and the
reservation about him among the muslims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH