‘Guj Muslims prosperous than WB counterparts’
Patna: The Muslims in BJP-ruled Gujarat were
"prosperous" in comparison to their brethrens in the Left
Front ruled West Bengal, the BJP spokesman Ravi Shankar Prasad
claimed here on Thursday.
"The growth rate of Muslims in terms of their prosperity
is the highest in Gujarat and the poorest in West Bengal being
lorded by the `secular` forces," he told reporters here.
Prasad made the remark in defence of Modi in reply to a
question about the jitters among the minority community about
the latter`s visit to Bihar to attend the BJP national
"Modi will attend the two-day national executive and
address a rally at the historic Gandhi Maidan here on June
13," Prasad said.
The BJP national spokesman refused to answer a volley
of question on the image of the Gujarat Chief Minister and the
reservation about him among the muslims.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra