‘Guj Muslims prosperous than WB counterparts’
Patna: The Muslims in BJP-ruled Gujarat were
"prosperous" in comparison to their brethrens in the Left
Front ruled West Bengal, the BJP spokesman Ravi Shankar Prasad
claimed here on Thursday.
"The growth rate of Muslims in terms of their prosperity
is the highest in Gujarat and the poorest in West Bengal being
lorded by the `secular` forces," he told reporters here.
Prasad made the remark in defence of Modi in reply to a
question about the jitters among the minority community about
the latter`s visit to Bihar to attend the BJP national
"Modi will attend the two-day national executive and
address a rally at the historic Gandhi Maidan here on June
13," Prasad said.
The BJP national spokesman refused to answer a volley
of question on the image of the Gujarat Chief Minister and the
reservation about him among the muslims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur