Have no enmity with Indian Muslims: Thackeray
Mumbai: Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray on Tuesday said he was not against Indian Muslims but those from outside.
In the second part of his interview to party mouthpiece `Saamna`, Thackeray emphatically said he had no complaints, grudge or enmity with the Muslims of India.
His ire, he said, was directed only against those coming from outside the country and creating problems here.
"I have no grudge or enmity against the Muslims who have been living here since generations. My objection is to those who have sneaked into the country from outside. They should be caught and lynched or kicked out," he said.
Thackeray cited Muslims from Pakistan and Bangladesh in this context.
"They come and incite our Muslims. In the Konkan region (of coastal Maharashtra), the extremist elements who have sneaked in from outside are influencing our Konkani Muslims and spoiling them," he said.
Similarly, he said Muslims who help outsiders should also be considered equally guilty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Mahresult.nic.in 12th HSC Results 2016 Maharashtra Board: Hscresult.mkcl.org MSBSHSE HSC Class 12th XII (+2) Results 2016 to be declared today on May 25 at 1 PM
- Biharboard.ac.in & biharboard.bih.nic.in BSEB 12th Inter Arts Results 2016: Bihar Board Class 12 XII Intermediate Arts Results 2016 to be announced today on 25th May, 2016 at 3 PM
- Mbose.in HSSLC 12th Results 2016: Meghalaya Board (megresults.nic.in) class 12th HSSLC Arts exam results 2016, MBOSE to be declared today on May 25 at 10 AM
- Uttarakhand board Class 10th results 2016 to be declared today on May 25, 2016 at 11 AM
- Goa GBSHSE SSC Class 10th Results 2016 to be declared today May 25, 2016 at 3 PM