IAF sergeant commits suicide
Nagpur: A middle-aged sergeant of the Indian Air Force (IAF) allegedly committed suicide at his residence here, police said on Friday.
Kuldeep Kumar, 45, ended his life yesterday by hanging himself from the roof of his official quarter at Vayu Sena Nagar in Maintenance Command of the IAF in the city.
No suicide note was found from the spot, police said.
The deceased was a physical training instructor with the Command and was under treatment for schizophrenia (a mental disorder), according to an official statement issued by Defence PRO Wing Commander Mahesh Upasani here today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges - Part II
- DNA: How BSF soldiers guard the border in scorching summer heat
- DNA: Why is Congress taking support of affidavits to ensure alliance of MLA's?
- DNA: Analysis of how cancer is increasing death toll in India
- Watch: How a bionic suit helped a paralyzed father make his daughter's wedding day memorable!
- Maoists kill LJP leader, brother in Bihar
- French Open 2016, Day 4: Sania Mirza, Leander Paes, Rohan Bopanna enter French Open second round
- Panama probe independent of Bachchan's presence at Modi bash: Union Law Minister
- PM Modi congratulates new Kerala CM