IAF sergeant commits suicide
Nagpur: A middle-aged sergeant of the Indian Air Force (IAF) allegedly committed suicide at his residence here, police said on Friday.
Kuldeep Kumar, 45, ended his life yesterday by hanging himself from the roof of his official quarter at Vayu Sena Nagar in Maintenance Command of the IAF in the city.
No suicide note was found from the spot, police said.
The deceased was a physical training instructor with the Command and was under treatment for schizophrenia (a mental disorder), according to an official statement issued by Defence PRO Wing Commander Mahesh Upasani here today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics