If not Modi, people want Sushma from BJP as PM: Zee News poll
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: If NDA wins majority in the Lok Sabha polls 2014, Narendra Modi will become the prime minister of the country.
However, in case it has to be somebody else from the BJP to occupy the chair of the PM, who should get the honours?
`Zee News AB Meri Baari Poll` today posed this question - “If not Narendra Modi, who is your best choice from BJP to become the PM?” - and the results were on expected lines.
Of the three options, senior leader Sushma Swaraj bagged the maximum votes polled online and via SMS – 57 percent.
Veteran Lal Krishna Advani emerged as the second choice with 24 percent votes.
Party national president Rajnath Singh could muster the support of only 19 percent.
Revansiddha Subhash Torkar from Pune, Maharashtra, won today`s cash prize of Rs 10,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP