If not Modi, people want Sushma from BJP as PM: Zee News poll
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: If NDA wins majority in the Lok Sabha polls 2014, Narendra Modi will become the prime minister of the country.
However, in case it has to be somebody else from the BJP to occupy the chair of the PM, who should get the honours?
`Zee News AB Meri Baari Poll` today posed this question - “If not Narendra Modi, who is your best choice from BJP to become the PM?” - and the results were on expected lines.
Of the three options, senior leader Sushma Swaraj bagged the maximum votes polled online and via SMS – 57 percent.
Veteran Lal Krishna Advani emerged as the second choice with 24 percent votes.
Party national president Rajnath Singh could muster the support of only 19 percent.
Revansiddha Subhash Torkar from Pune, Maharashtra, won today`s cash prize of Rs 10,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends