IIT JEE Result 2012 declared, Faridabad boy tops
New Delhi: IIT-JEE 2012 results were declared on Friday morning (May 18). Candidates can access the results of the Joint Entrance Exam Test (JEE), held on April 8, through the website www.jee.iitm.ac.in.
Other websites and interactive voice response system (IVRS) through which results can be accessed:
1. IIT Roorkee http://www.iitr.ac.in/jee IVRS - 01332 279806
2. IIT Madras http://jee.iitm.ac.in IVRS - 044 22578223
3. IIT Kharagpur http://www.iitkgp.ernet.in/jee IVRS- 03222 278241
4. IIT Kanpur http://www.iitk.ac.in/jee IVRS - 0512 2597236, 6797236
5. IIT Guwahati http://www.iitg.ac.in/jee IVRS - 0361 2692788
6. IIT Delhi http://jee.iitd.ac.in IVRS – 011 26581064 & 26582002
7. IIT Bombay http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in IVRS – 022 25767062
This year more than 5.6 lakh students had appeared for the IIT-JEE across 1,067 centres. Successful candidates, based on their ranking, will be eligible for admission to nearly 9,600 undergraduate seats in the 15 IITs.
Arpit Aggarwal from MVN School Faridabad has topped the prestigious exam this year. Bijoy Kocjhar from Chandigarh and Nishant Kaushik from Bhilai are 2nd and 3rd respectively.
Admission would be granted based on the All India Rank, category rank, and the choices submitted by candidates at the time of counselling.
Candidates who clear IIT-JEE 2012 will have to submit a physical fitness certificate before admission.
Zeenews.com wishes all candidates ‘Best of Luck’
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA