India will share Samjhauta info with Pak: PC
Davos: Home Minister P Chidambaram has
said "some evidence" has emerged in the 2007 Samjhauta blast
case and India will share information with Pakistan once the
probe is over.
"We have not said that we will not provide evidence.
These are early phases of investigation...once the
investigation is complete we will share the evidence with
Pakistani authorities," he said.
Chidambaram said that he had conveyed India`s position
to his Pakistani counterpart Rehman Malik.
"We had no indication (earlier) as to who may have
been behind the attack. Now we have some evidence. A couple of
people are suspects," he told a news channel here.
He said that right-wing Hindu group Abhinav Bharat
member Swami Aseemanand has confessed his involvement in the
Samjhauta case as also in the Malegoan blast case before a
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested