Indian Navy fighter aircraft crashes; pilot killed
Panaji: An Indian Naval fighter aircraft
on Friday crashed off Goa coast, killing the pilot.
"The Indian naval `Sea Harrier` aircraft, which was on
a routine exercise mission, crashed at about 1157 hours," a
naval spokesman told a news agency here.
The single-seater aircraft crashed in the Arabian sea
15 miles away from the shore.
"Lieutenant Commander Saurav Saxena, the pilot of the
aircraft lost his life in the incident," the spokesman added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state