India`s most popular Crime News show `Crime Files` returns to Zee News on May 25
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi, 25th May, 2013: Zee News is all set to re-launch one of its most popular shows- Crime Files. It was one of India`s first crime news shows that set the trend for crime shows to follow. Crime Files will now be showcased on Zee News starting today and will be telecasted every Saturday at 10.30pm. The show will also be broadcasted on its leading regional channels: Zee News Uttar Pradesh/ Uttarakhand and Zee Madhya Pradesh Chhattisgarh.
This show is very pertinent in the current scenario where shocking crimes are an everyday affair. Zee News as a responsible media house feels it is not only their duty to inform Indian citizens of these heinous incidents but also foster positivity amongst them. The show is conceptualized in such a manner so as to make people aware of these crimes, the inherent reasons and its consequences. The USP of the show is not only to keep viewers alert but also apprise them to take adequate advance measures to secure and safeguard themselves and their families.
The crime show was first started in 2002 as `Crime File` on Zee News and was an instant hit. The show was a pioneer in making investigative and crime reporting popular in the country and taking it to the masses. Zee News is content that Naveen Kumar, an investigative journalist would take the mantle of anchoring the show.
Alok Agrawal, CEO, Zee News Ltd. said, “We feel that it is our duty to inform, engage and empower our viewers about what they should know about their environment and its whereabouts; including crime and how one can safeguard oneself from such incidents. Crime Files is a show which goes into each and every angle and details of the crime. The pioneer show was started a decade ago and was very popular. Reviving the show once again will definitely create the required awareness among its audience.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre