Israeli embassy car blast: Kazmi`s custody extended
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Saturday extended till April 21 the judicial custody of journalist Syed Mohammed Ahmad Kazmi, arrested for his alleged involvement in the Feb 13 blast in an Israeli embassy car.
Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Smita Garg extended the judicial custody of accused Kazmi in proceedings held through video conference.
On Feb 13, four people were injured when an Israeli embassy car was hit by a bomb blast near the prime minister`s house in central Delhi.
Tal Yehoshua Koren, wife of the Israeli defence attache, suffered multiple injuries when a motorcycle rider attached a magnetic explosive device to her car and sped away. Within seconds, the device exploded, setting the car on fire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you