Israeli embassy car blast: Kazmi`s custody extended
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Saturday extended till April 21 the judicial custody of journalist Syed Mohammed Ahmad Kazmi, arrested for his alleged involvement in the Feb 13 blast in an Israeli embassy car.
Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Smita Garg extended the judicial custody of accused Kazmi in proceedings held through video conference.
On Feb 13, four people were injured when an Israeli embassy car was hit by a bomb blast near the prime minister`s house in central Delhi.
Tal Yehoshua Koren, wife of the Israeli defence attache, suffered multiple injuries when a motorcycle rider attached a magnetic explosive device to her car and sped away. Within seconds, the device exploded, setting the car on fire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said