Karmapa case: Court sends couple to 14-day JC
Dharamsala: A court in Una on Saturday sent a
couple, arrested in connection with the foreign currency haul
here, to 14 days of judicial custody.
Karma Thapa and his wife Rinzin Thapa were picked up from
Majnoo-Ka-Tila in Delhi in connection with recovery of Rs one
crore from a vehicle near Una border on January 25.
The judge also extended the judicial remand of Karmapa
Ugyen Trinley Dorje`s key aide Shakti Lama, who was arrested
after the recovery of foreign currency worth over Rs 7.5 crore
during raids in the premises of a Karmapa-backed trust.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?