Karuna gives guarded reaction to rail fare hike
Chennai: DMK President M Karunanidhi, whose
party is a key partner in the UPA, on Wednesday gave a guarded
reaction to the hike in the passenger fare in the railway
"If the hike is to the extent people can bear, then there
is nothing to comment about it," he told reporters here.
He said one had to see why and how much have the fares
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?