Khurshid should offer public apology: BJP
New Delhi: The Election Commission may not
be proceeding further against Law Minister Salman Khurshid
after his "regret" letter for his sub-quota remarks but BJP
feels he should tender a public apology.
BJP spokesperson Prakash Javadekar insisted Khurshid`s
"apology" letter to the poll panel was not enough.
"He should apologize to the nation and to the Election
Commission publicly. What he has done is unprecedented,"
BJP maintained that while Khurshid had made the comments
on quota for minorities and against the Election Commission at
a public meeting, he has "tendered the apology" through a
The party alleged Khurshid had made the remarks as part
of the "dirty politics" being played by Congress for votebank
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie