‘Let Rahul become PM and let country assess his abilities’
Patna: BJP leader Ravi Shanker Prasad on Saturday said that UPA government only had two years in hand and Rahul Gandhi should become the prime minister for the country to assess his abilities.
"Time is ripe. Let Rahul Gandhi become the prime minister in the remaining two years that the UPA has left so that the country will be able assess his abilities," Prasad, the deputy opposition leader in the Rajya Sabha told reporters here.
Prasad said the abilities of Rahul Gandhi has been watched by countrymen following the campaign he spearheaded in Bihar, Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh which proved to be `devastating` for the Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Congress demands Sushma Swaraj's resignation over Lalit Modi's job offer to her husband
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident