‘Let Rahul become PM and let country assess his abilities’
Patna: BJP leader Ravi Shanker Prasad on Saturday said that UPA government only had two years in hand and Rahul Gandhi should become the prime minister for the country to assess his abilities.
"Time is ripe. Let Rahul Gandhi become the prime minister in the remaining two years that the UPA has left so that the country will be able assess his abilities," Prasad, the deputy opposition leader in the Rajya Sabha told reporters here.
Prasad said the abilities of Rahul Gandhi has been watched by countrymen following the campaign he spearheaded in Bihar, Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh which proved to be `devastating` for the Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly