‘Let Rahul become PM and let country assess his abilities’
Patna: BJP leader Ravi Shanker Prasad on Saturday said that UPA government only had two years in hand and Rahul Gandhi should become the prime minister for the country to assess his abilities.
"Time is ripe. Let Rahul Gandhi become the prime minister in the remaining two years that the UPA has left so that the country will be able assess his abilities," Prasad, the deputy opposition leader in the Rajya Sabha told reporters here.
Prasad said the abilities of Rahul Gandhi has been watched by countrymen following the campaign he spearheaded in Bihar, Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh which proved to be `devastating` for the Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'