LK Advani’s resignation an internal matter of BJP: J Jayalalithaa
Zee Media Bureau
Chennai/New Delhi: After senior BJP leader LK Advani quit all party posts on Monday, AIADMK supremo J Jayalalithaa said the development is an internal matter of BJP.
“At the personal level, I will only say that Narendra Modi is a good friend of mine and my good wishes are always with him” Jayalalithaa told news channel.
LK Advani`s resignation came a day after Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was appointed the head of the BJP’s election campaign committee for 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users