LK Advani’s resignation an internal matter of BJP: J Jayalalithaa
Zee Media Bureau
Chennai/New Delhi: After senior BJP leader LK Advani quit all party posts on Monday, AIADMK supremo J Jayalalithaa said the development is an internal matter of BJP.
“At the personal level, I will only say that Narendra Modi is a good friend of mine and my good wishes are always with him” Jayalalithaa told news channel.
LK Advani`s resignation came a day after Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was appointed the head of the BJP’s election campaign committee for 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren