LK Advani’s resignation an internal matter of BJP: J Jayalalithaa
Zee Media Bureau
Chennai/New Delhi: After senior BJP leader LK Advani quit all party posts on Monday, AIADMK supremo J Jayalalithaa said the development is an internal matter of BJP.
“At the personal level, I will only say that Narendra Modi is a good friend of mine and my good wishes are always with him” Jayalalithaa told news channel.
LK Advani`s resignation came a day after Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was appointed the head of the BJP’s election campaign committee for 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city