LK Advani’s resignation an internal matter of BJP: J Jayalalithaa
Zee Media Bureau
Chennai/New Delhi: After senior BJP leader LK Advani quit all party posts on Monday, AIADMK supremo J Jayalalithaa said the development is an internal matter of BJP.
“At the personal level, I will only say that Narendra Modi is a good friend of mine and my good wishes are always with him” Jayalalithaa told news channel.
LK Advani`s resignation came a day after Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was appointed the head of the BJP’s election campaign committee for 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official