LK Advani’s resignation an internal matter of BJP: J Jayalalithaa
Zee Media Bureau
Chennai/New Delhi: After senior BJP leader LK Advani quit all party posts on Monday, AIADMK supremo J Jayalalithaa said the development is an internal matter of BJP.
“At the personal level, I will only say that Narendra Modi is a good friend of mine and my good wishes are always with him” Jayalalithaa told news channel.
LK Advani`s resignation came a day after Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was appointed the head of the BJP’s election campaign committee for 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand