Lt Gen Nayanar takes over as DG Artillery
New Delhi: Lieutenant General Vinod Nayanar
today took over as the Director General Artillery, replacing
Lt Gen K R Rao who retired from service.
In his career spanning over 35 years, Nayanar has held
command and staff appointments including stints in
counter-insurgency formations in Jammu and Kashmir.
Prior to his latest appointment, the general officer
was the Commandant of the Artillery school in Deolali in
During his earlier postings at the Army headquarters
here, Nayanar held various appointments in Directorate of
Financial Planning and Military Secretary Branch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested