Mahasabha to move SC for total ownership of disputed land
Ayodhya: Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha (ABHM),
one of the parties to Ayodhya title suits, on Thursday said it would
challenge the Allahabad High Court`s decision to split the
disputed land into three parts and seek total ownership of the
land for rpt for Nirmohi Akhara.
Mahasabha state President Kamlesh Tiwari told PTI that
ABHM has decided to challenge the High Court`s order regarding
distribution of the land in three parts in the apex court.
"The petition is most likely to be filed by the end of
this month. We are taking legal advise on the issue," he said.
"We will file an appeal in the apex court for complete
ownership of the dispute land in Ayodhya to Nirmohi Akhara.
The Mahasabha will also plead that the Akhara should be given
right to perform puja at the makeshift temple," Tiwari said.
He said a delegation of ABHM met Mahant of Nirmohi Akhara
Bhaskar Das this afternoon and had a detailed disussion with
"If required, we will file a joint appeal with the
Akhara," Tiwari said.
He claimed that since 1730 Akhara was performing puja in
Ayodhya and it should get the right back.
"So far, no serious process has started for an amicable
solution to the problem," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Live: Supporters pay last respects to Jayalalithaa at Rajaji Hall; cremation today evening
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest