Mamata Banerjee announces rewards for Rajdhani crew
Patna: Railway Minister Mamata Banerjee
on Tuesday announced to reward the loco pilots, guard and train
superintendent of the Bhubaneshwar-New Delhi Rajdhani Express
for their efforts to save the lives of passengers and railway
property when the train derailed near Bihar`s Gaya railway
station last night.
East Central Railway Sources said here that Banerjee
had announced a reward of Rs 30,000 to two pilots A K Khalki
and R K Singh, Rs 20,000 each to the train Superintendent S C
Ojha and guard R Minj of the train.
The chief safety commissioner, eastern eircle, Kolkata
(civil aviation ministry) would probe the incident, ECR
Chief Safety Commissioner to probe Rajdhani incident
Chief Safety Commissioner of eastern
circle under the Ministry of Civil Aviation will probe the
incident in which ten coaches of Rajdhani and its engine were
derailed near Gaya station following an explosion triggered by
Chief Safety Commissioner of eastern circle under the
Ministry of Civil Aviation Kolkata would probe the incident,
East Central Railway sources said.
Passengers on board the Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Rajdhani
Express had a miraculous escape when ten of its coaches and
the engine derailed near Gaya station following an explosion
triggered by Maoists last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media