Maoists call for two-day bandh in five states
Kolkata: The CPI(M) tonight called for
a two-day bandh on Monday and Tuesday in five states of West
Bengal, Bihar, Orissa, Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh to demand
release of two of its cadres allegedly arrested by Bihar
police on August 19.
CPI(M) leader Kishanji said tonight that the bandh
have been called in the five states to demand release of two
of its cadres -- Anil and Kartick -- who were alleged arrested
by Bihar police somewhere near Patna on August 19 while they
were travelling in a train.
"We don`t know the whereabouts of Anil and Kartick as
they have not been produced in court by Bihar police till
now," Kishanji alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail