‘Maoists, Kashmiri separatists nexus can`t be ruled out’
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee on Friday said that he is not ruling out the possibility of the alleged nexus between the Maoists and Kashmiri separatists but added that the government needs more information on this matter.
"We also have such information. Because Maoist are degenerated so it`s quite natural that they can tie up with such separatists forces," Bhattacahrjee said in an interview to a private Bengali news channel when asked if the state administration has any information on the alleged nexus between the Maoists and Kashmiri separatists.
"It won`t be right to rule out the chances of such unholy nexus between Maoists and Kashmiri separatists. We are not ruling out such possibilities”, the CM said.
"Earlier there was evidence of Maoists nexus with militant organizations of North East. But we need more intense information on this matter," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan