Modi following Hitler`s tactics to grab power: Digvijay
Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh, who has been unsparing in his criticism of Narendra Modi, on Thursday compared him to Adolf Hitler saying he was following the disgraced dictator in many ways to grab power.
"I feel that there are a lot of similarities between the two as Modi is trying to follow Hitler in his bid to capture power," he told reporters.
Singh said with Modi coming into the limelight, the BJP has become "tiny" in Gujarat.
In Gujarat, he said, there was no BJP only Modi and added that the situation was similar in Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh.
The Congress leader said that in Madhya Pradesh there was only Shivraj Singh Chouhan and in Chhattisgarh, there was Raman Singh and no BJP.
He said that one should not be surprised at all on what Modi can do to get power and added that his "dream" of making India Congress-free would never be realised.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living