Mohan Bhagwat asks people to vote to change the system
Begusarai (Bihar): RSS leader Mohan Bhagwat on Sunday asked people to exercise their franchise to change the system for the better.
"It will not be suffice to change leader, slogan or party....The need of the hour is transformation of the society with an end goal to change the system," the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh Sarsanghchalak said.
"The country and its people are reeling under price rise, corruption and grappling with threat to its external and internal security," he said, while addressing the RSS workers of Bihar and Jharkhand at the Gandhi Stadium here.
Claiming that there has been no worthwhile development in the country since independence to alleviate the conditions of the people and improve their quality of life, Bhagwat exhorted the RSS workers to motivate the people in the direction of changing the system.
The RSS Sarsangchalak said, "Hindutva is a mantra to unite all people living in India.
"The Hindutva is a way of life and inclusive one with a motto to unify the people and for that to happen, the RSS would strike to strengthen the Hindutva forces and its agendas," he said.
Over 1,200 Swayamsevaks from Bihar and Jharkhand, including all senior BJP leaders from the two states, attended the RSS meeting presided over by the Sarsanghchalak.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH