Muzaffarnagar riots: SP leader says no case against Azam Khan
Kushwaha said FIRs had been registered against those involved in the violence and they were being arrested irrespective of their parties.
"Law is the same for everybody. If Azam Khan had been involved in the violence, a case would have been registered against him and he would have been arrested. Since there is no case against him, this topic is null," he said.
Kushwaha said cases had been registered against 18 people, including a councillor of Samajwadi Party, and he has been arrested as well. "For SP, all the people who are guilty are same irrespective of which party they belong to," he asserted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!