NIA team visits Hyderabad twin blasts sites
Hyderabad: A team of National Investigation Agency and forensic experts today visited the sites of February 21 twin blasts at Dilsukhnagar here, as a part of the ongoing probe.
"Forensic experts of Gujarat FSL visited the scene of offence along with NIA officials," police sources said.
Hyderabad branch of NIA has already lodged two first information reports with regard to the case.
The first FIR is about `unknown persons` who caused blast by Improvised Explosive Device at 72 Bus stop near Venkatadri Theatre, while the second deals with blast at Mirchi Shop beside Anand Tiffin Centre at Rajiv Chowk in Dilsukhnagar.
The NIA website, where FIRs have been uploaded, also carries the photos of Yasin, Riaz and Iqbal Bhatkal, operatives of Indian Mujahideen, as wanted suspects.
Two powerful Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) exploded near Konark and Venkatadiri theatres in Dilsukhnagar here on the evening of February 21, claiming 17 lives and injuring over 100.
NIA has so far questioned suspected IM operatives Syed Maqbool, Imran Khan and Obaid-ur- Rehman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal