NIA team visits Hyderabad twin blasts sites
Hyderabad: A team of National Investigation Agency and forensic experts today visited the sites of February 21 twin blasts at Dilsukhnagar here, as a part of the ongoing probe.
"Forensic experts of Gujarat FSL visited the scene of offence along with NIA officials," police sources said.
Hyderabad branch of NIA has already lodged two first information reports with regard to the case.
The first FIR is about `unknown persons` who caused blast by Improvised Explosive Device at 72 Bus stop near Venkatadri Theatre, while the second deals with blast at Mirchi Shop beside Anand Tiffin Centre at Rajiv Chowk in Dilsukhnagar.
The NIA website, where FIRs have been uploaded, also carries the photos of Yasin, Riaz and Iqbal Bhatkal, operatives of Indian Mujahideen, as wanted suspects.
Two powerful Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) exploded near Konark and Venkatadiri theatres in Dilsukhnagar here on the evening of February 21, claiming 17 lives and injuring over 100.
NIA has so far questioned suspected IM operatives Syed Maqbool, Imran Khan and Obaid-ur- Rehman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown