Nitish welcomes Team Anna`s decision to join politics
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday hailed Team Anna`s intention to provide a political alternative by joining electoral politics.
"I welcome the intention of Team Anna to launch a political party," Kumar told reporters.
"Everyone is free to take a decision to launch political party. There is no need for further comment. I welcome it," Kumar said.
Team Anna had yesterday said their intention to provide a political alternative by joining electoral politics as it was the only route to bring about systematic change in the way India is being governed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal