Nitish welcomes Team Anna`s decision to join politics
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday hailed Team Anna`s intention to provide a political alternative by joining electoral politics.
"I welcome the intention of Team Anna to launch a political party," Kumar told reporters.
"Everyone is free to take a decision to launch political party. There is no need for further comment. I welcome it," Kumar said.
Team Anna had yesterday said their intention to provide a political alternative by joining electoral politics as it was the only route to bring about systematic change in the way India is being governed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!