No differences with Bedi, says Kejriwal
Bhopal: Dismissing reports of differences between him and former Team Anna member Kiran Bedi, activist Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday clarified that he had no issues with her and held her in high regard.
"I hold Kiran in high esteem and there was no question of my having any problem with her," Kejriwal told reporters when asked about the reported differences.
He also said that he would talk to Bedi soon.
On August 26, Bedi appeared to be breaking ranks with erstwhile Team Anna by skipping a protest led by Kejriwal against corruption as she was opposed to targeting BJP over the issue.
However, Kejriwal and others held the view that the Congress as well as BJP should be attacked as both were "hand-in-glove on the issue of corruption".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- Grand Alliance set to win Bihar election: Survey