No problem if BJP flays me on Azamgarh visit: Digvijay
Bhopal: Congress General Secretary Digvijay
Singh said on Thursday he did not have any problem with the BJP
which was criticising him for his two-day visit to Azamgarh to
meet the families of suspected terrorists earlier this month.
"I think it is a proud privilege for me to be abused by
the BJP," Singh said.
Singh has been at the centre of the controversy for
visiting Azamgarh and the BJP charged him with trying to
convert it into a tourist spot.
He said although he had not gone to Azamgarh to convert
it into a tourist place, he would be happy if happens so as
this would mean that a number of local people would get
The Congress General Secretary was the only leader from
his party to be singled out for criticism on the first of BJP
national executive meeting yesterday at Indore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'