No problem if BJP flays me on Azamgarh visit: Digvijay
Bhopal: Congress General Secretary Digvijay
Singh said on Thursday he did not have any problem with the BJP
which was criticising him for his two-day visit to Azamgarh to
meet the families of suspected terrorists earlier this month.
"I think it is a proud privilege for me to be abused by
the BJP," Singh said.
Singh has been at the centre of the controversy for
visiting Azamgarh and the BJP charged him with trying to
convert it into a tourist spot.
He said although he had not gone to Azamgarh to convert
it into a tourist place, he would be happy if happens so as
this would mean that a number of local people would get
The Congress General Secretary was the only leader from
his party to be singled out for criticism on the first of BJP
national executive meeting yesterday at Indore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Brexit 'wake-up call for Europe', says Austrian President Heinz Fischer
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death