No problem if BJP flays me on Azamgarh visit: Digvijay
Bhopal: Congress General Secretary Digvijay
Singh said on Thursday he did not have any problem with the BJP
which was criticising him for his two-day visit to Azamgarh to
meet the families of suspected terrorists earlier this month.
"I think it is a proud privilege for me to be abused by
the BJP," Singh said.
Singh has been at the centre of the controversy for
visiting Azamgarh and the BJP charged him with trying to
convert it into a tourist spot.
He said although he had not gone to Azamgarh to convert
it into a tourist place, he would be happy if happens so as
this would mean that a number of local people would get
The Congress General Secretary was the only leader from
his party to be singled out for criticism on the first of BJP
national executive meeting yesterday at Indore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened