Now, Gadkari in Kejriwal’s line of fire?
New Delhi: After coming out with damning allegations against Law Minister Salman Khurshid and Robert Vadra, social activist turned politician Arvind Kejriwal is all set for the next big expose on Wednesday.
The buzz suggests that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Nitin Gadkari would be “exposed” by the India Against Corruption (IAC) activist.
In fact, Kejriwal himself had hinted that Gadkari is next in his list. A few days back, while questioning the silence of BJP on allegations against Khurshid, he had said, “Why has the BJP not taken up the Salman Khurshid issue? Because both are hand in glove, they know we are going to expose Gadkari now.”
IAC is believed to have built the case against Gadkari on the basis of the allegations by Mumbai-based activist Anjali Damania. She had claimed that when she approached Gadkari on alleged irrigation scam issue, he told her “he and Sharad Pawar grant favours to each other” and hence could not help her.
When the allegation was first levelled, Gadkari said told a news channel that he will quit politics if any charges against him are proved.
Kejriwal had claimed that both Congress and BJP are involved in corruption ad so he wants to provide an alternative to the voters.
Meanwhile, besides Gadkari, reports claimed other names as being in the firing line. Names of Sharad Pawar, Kapil Sibal and Digvijay Singh are doing the round.
Clealry, all eyes would be on Kejriwal’s press conference scheduled at 5 pm today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!