Now, Gadkari in Kejriwal’s line of fire?
New Delhi: After coming out with damning allegations against Law Minister Salman Khurshid and Robert Vadra, social activist turned politician Arvind Kejriwal is all set for the next big expose on Wednesday.
The buzz suggests that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Nitin Gadkari would be “exposed” by the India Against Corruption (IAC) activist.
In fact, Kejriwal himself had hinted that Gadkari is next in his list. A few days back, while questioning the silence of BJP on allegations against Khurshid, he had said, “Why has the BJP not taken up the Salman Khurshid issue? Because both are hand in glove, they know we are going to expose Gadkari now.”
IAC is believed to have built the case against Gadkari on the basis of the allegations by Mumbai-based activist Anjali Damania. She had claimed that when she approached Gadkari on alleged irrigation scam issue, he told her “he and Sharad Pawar grant favours to each other” and hence could not help her.
When the allegation was first levelled, Gadkari said told a news channel that he will quit politics if any charges against him are proved.
Kejriwal had claimed that both Congress and BJP are involved in corruption ad so he wants to provide an alternative to the voters.
Meanwhile, besides Gadkari, reports claimed other names as being in the firing line. Names of Sharad Pawar, Kapil Sibal and Digvijay Singh are doing the round.
Clealry, all eyes would be on Kejriwal’s press conference scheduled at 5 pm today.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed