Now, Gadkari in Kejriwal’s line of fire?
New Delhi: After coming out with damning allegations against Law Minister Salman Khurshid and Robert Vadra, social activist turned politician Arvind Kejriwal is all set for the next big expose on Wednesday.
The buzz suggests that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Nitin Gadkari would be “exposed” by the India Against Corruption (IAC) activist.
In fact, Kejriwal himself had hinted that Gadkari is next in his list. A few days back, while questioning the silence of BJP on allegations against Khurshid, he had said, “Why has the BJP not taken up the Salman Khurshid issue? Because both are hand in glove, they know we are going to expose Gadkari now.”
IAC is believed to have built the case against Gadkari on the basis of the allegations by Mumbai-based activist Anjali Damania. She had claimed that when she approached Gadkari on alleged irrigation scam issue, he told her “he and Sharad Pawar grant favours to each other” and hence could not help her.
When the allegation was first levelled, Gadkari said told a news channel that he will quit politics if any charges against him are proved.
Kejriwal had claimed that both Congress and BJP are involved in corruption ad so he wants to provide an alternative to the voters.
Meanwhile, besides Gadkari, reports claimed other names as being in the firing line. Names of Sharad Pawar, Kapil Sibal and Digvijay Singh are doing the round.
Clealry, all eyes would be on Kejriwal’s press conference scheduled at 5 pm today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31