Now `own` a floor in Adarsh Society!
New Delhi: Want some `space` in the controversial Adarsh Housing Society? Play a game to `acquire` your property!
Social gaming site ibibo.com has added some new features to its online game `Mumbai Underworld`, which now gives a player the opportunity to acquire a property in the 31-storeyed building in upmarket Colaba using various means that even include `bribing` politicians and army officers.
According to ibibo, `Mumbai Underworld online` is a reflection of life in Mumbai.
"For instance, a player can buy and run properties like cyber cafes and use them for selling pirated DVDs. Keeping with that philosophy and to take forward our game, we have introduced the Adarsh Housing Society as one of the properties that can be purchased," says Rahul Razdan, president (products and operations), Ibibo Web (P) Ltd.
"In this game, you get to live your life as an underworld don. You start with your own dance bar in Andheri and your own paan shop. You get to hire dancers in your bar and use the paan shop to sell illegal stuff as a means of earning money. Your objective is to expand your underworld links and control all the illegal activities," Razdan told a news agency.
"To make money, a gamer can kidnap another don (another gamer) and demand ransom. You can also buy ammo, set fire or plant a time bomb in the course of the game," he says.
Players can also own a piece of the imaginary Lambani House, considered the most premium virtual property.
`Mumbai Underworld` was first introduced during the release of underworld flick "Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai" when fans got a chance to play with the film`s stars Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi, Kangna Ranaut and Prachi Desai.
"Ibibo has always endeavoured to introduce games that are not only localised but also in sync with latest in gaming arena. This game is receiving a tremendous response from our users and has been developed keeping in mind the aura that surrounds the underworld in Mumbai," Razdan says.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part II
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part III
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part IV
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- See pic: Two giant pandas and cub celebrate their 10th birthday with 'ice cakes'!
- RBL Bank's IPO oversubscribed 70 times, applications cross 1 mn on Day 3
- Dredging of Brahmaputra soon to stop floods, erosion: Sonowal
- You may be ignoring these signs of a stroke! - Watch video
- Delhi schoolboy run over by van that dropped him home