Now, sting operation on opinion polls
New Delhi: A TV news channel on Tuesday claimed that a sting operation conducted by it had revealed that some of the agencies which conduct opinion polls before elections are willing to tweak their findings for money.
At a press conference held here, the channel claimed that its sting operation had "exposed" eleven agencies which conducted opinion polls. It however added that some opinion poll agencies it tried to contact did not respond.
Editor in Chief of the channel said it was showing the sting operation in order to make the voter aware and added that it would also provide details to the Election Commission.
When asked whether the sting operation has brought to light anything suspicious related to involvement of any political party, the channel did not name any specific survey or any party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says