Only Telangana, with Hyd as capital, acceptable to us: KCR
Hyderabad: TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao
on Sunday said nothing short of separate Telangana with Hyderabad
as its capital would be acceptable to his party.
"We will continue our fight till separate Telangana is
given with Hyderabad as its capital," a party release quoted
him as saying while addressing a gathering at the party office
He reiterated his allegation that lack of unity among
Telangana political leaders has delayed the formation of
Telangana state as Congress and TDP leaders refused to quit
their posts as they promised earlier.
Telangana has been discriminated against and exploited
ever since the formation of Andhra Pradesh, he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why