Only Telangana, with Hyd as capital, acceptable to us: KCR
Hyderabad: TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao
on Sunday said nothing short of separate Telangana with Hyderabad
as its capital would be acceptable to his party.
"We will continue our fight till separate Telangana is
given with Hyderabad as its capital," a party release quoted
him as saying while addressing a gathering at the party office
He reiterated his allegation that lack of unity among
Telangana political leaders has delayed the formation of
Telangana state as Congress and TDP leaders refused to quit
their posts as they promised earlier.
Telangana has been discriminated against and exploited
ever since the formation of Andhra Pradesh, he alleged.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane