Only Telangana, with Hyd as capital, acceptable to us: KCR
Hyderabad: TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao
on Sunday said nothing short of separate Telangana with Hyderabad
as its capital would be acceptable to his party.
"We will continue our fight till separate Telangana is
given with Hyderabad as its capital," a party release quoted
him as saying while addressing a gathering at the party office
He reiterated his allegation that lack of unity among
Telangana political leaders has delayed the formation of
Telangana state as Congress and TDP leaders refused to quit
their posts as they promised earlier.
Telangana has been discriminated against and exploited
ever since the formation of Andhra Pradesh, he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL