Only Telangana, with Hyd as capital, acceptable to us: KCR
Hyderabad: TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao
on Sunday said nothing short of separate Telangana with Hyderabad
as its capital would be acceptable to his party.
"We will continue our fight till separate Telangana is
given with Hyderabad as its capital," a party release quoted
him as saying while addressing a gathering at the party office
He reiterated his allegation that lack of unity among
Telangana political leaders has delayed the formation of
Telangana state as Congress and TDP leaders refused to quit
their posts as they promised earlier.
Telangana has been discriminated against and exploited
ever since the formation of Andhra Pradesh, he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi