PM may take part in Lokpal debate: Report
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh may lead the government’s defence on Lokpal issue during the debate in the Parliament scheduled to begin today.
As per reports, the Prime Minister will start the debate in the Lok Sabha. Apart from the PM, the Congress has lined a number of speakers to put forward the party view on the issue of Lokpal Bill.
The other important speakers from the government’s side are Kapil Sibal, Sandeep Dikshit, Shashi Tharoor, Meenakshi Natarajan and Vijay Bahuguna.
The BJP would be led by Leader of Opposition Sushma Swaraj. Former union minister Yashwant Sinha and Kirti Azad would also speak from the party’s side.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Gunbattle breaks out between security forces, militants in J&K's Kupwara
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Will women be allowed to enter Haji Ali shrine? Bombay HC verdict today
- Check out the posters of Sunny Leone’s ‘Beiimaan Love’