PM now `Anarthshastri`: Ananth Kumar
Patna: BJP MP Ananth Kumar on Thursday flayed the UPA government on corruption and price rise issues and described the Prime Minister as `Anarthshastri` in stark contrast to his status of `Arthshastri` (economist).
The Bihar BJP state unit in-charge expressed concern over the prevailing political instability in the country and said that even the UPA government was not sure as to which allies were supporting it and which were opposing.
Speaking at a function here, he took to task the RJD for "standing like a rock behind the tottering UPA government" and asked RJD supremo Lalu Prasad as to what he will be doing after "losing" his seat in the next parliamentary polls.
Kumar reiterated that the alliance between the BJP and the JD(U) was intact in Bihar and the two allies together would contest 40 parliamentary seats and win all seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All you want to know about Salman Khan-Arijit Singh feud! – Details inside
- Donald Trump fires his national political director - campaign sources
- UN chief Ban Ki-moon urges dialogue with North Korea
- Joe Biden urges Cyprus leaders to resume talks
- Gujarat Patel quota stir leader Hardik Patel to be produced in court for insulting tricolour