PM now `Anarthshastri`: Ananth Kumar
Patna: BJP MP Ananth Kumar on Thursday flayed the UPA government on corruption and price rise issues and described the Prime Minister as `Anarthshastri` in stark contrast to his status of `Arthshastri` (economist).
The Bihar BJP state unit in-charge expressed concern over the prevailing political instability in the country and said that even the UPA government was not sure as to which allies were supporting it and which were opposing.
Speaking at a function here, he took to task the RJD for "standing like a rock behind the tottering UPA government" and asked RJD supremo Lalu Prasad as to what he will be doing after "losing" his seat in the next parliamentary polls.
Kumar reiterated that the alliance between the BJP and the JD(U) was intact in Bihar and the two allies together would contest 40 parliamentary seats and win all seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem