PM now `Anarthshastri`: Ananth Kumar
Patna: BJP MP Ananth Kumar on Thursday flayed the UPA government on corruption and price rise issues and described the Prime Minister as `Anarthshastri` in stark contrast to his status of `Arthshastri` (economist).
The Bihar BJP state unit in-charge expressed concern over the prevailing political instability in the country and said that even the UPA government was not sure as to which allies were supporting it and which were opposing.
Speaking at a function here, he took to task the RJD for "standing like a rock behind the tottering UPA government" and asked RJD supremo Lalu Prasad as to what he will be doing after "losing" his seat in the next parliamentary polls.
Kumar reiterated that the alliance between the BJP and the JD(U) was intact in Bihar and the two allies together would contest 40 parliamentary seats and win all seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state