PM now `Anarthshastri`: Ananth Kumar
Patna: BJP MP Ananth Kumar on Thursday flayed the UPA government on corruption and price rise issues and described the Prime Minister as `Anarthshastri` in stark contrast to his status of `Arthshastri` (economist).
The Bihar BJP state unit in-charge expressed concern over the prevailing political instability in the country and said that even the UPA government was not sure as to which allies were supporting it and which were opposing.
Speaking at a function here, he took to task the RJD for "standing like a rock behind the tottering UPA government" and asked RJD supremo Lalu Prasad as to what he will be doing after "losing" his seat in the next parliamentary polls.
Kumar reiterated that the alliance between the BJP and the JD(U) was intact in Bihar and the two allies together would contest 40 parliamentary seats and win all seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Chhattisgarh IAS officer claims 94% of death row convicts are Dalits, Muslims, triggers row
- Mahasweta Devi—A voice of the oppressed
- No objection to Rajnath attending SAARC meeting in Pak: Congress
- Punjabi films are Surveen Chawla's first love!- READ
- Rafael Nadal will travel to Rio, but injury situation still delicate: David Ferrer