PM now `Anarthshastri`: Ananth Kumar
Patna: BJP MP Ananth Kumar on Thursday flayed the UPA government on corruption and price rise issues and described the Prime Minister as `Anarthshastri` in stark contrast to his status of `Arthshastri` (economist).
The Bihar BJP state unit in-charge expressed concern over the prevailing political instability in the country and said that even the UPA government was not sure as to which allies were supporting it and which were opposing.
Speaking at a function here, he took to task the RJD for "standing like a rock behind the tottering UPA government" and asked RJD supremo Lalu Prasad as to what he will be doing after "losing" his seat in the next parliamentary polls.
Kumar reiterated that the alliance between the BJP and the JD(U) was intact in Bihar and the two allies together would contest 40 parliamentary seats and win all seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Fresh FIR against Radhe Maa on complaint by Dolly Bindra
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?