PM`s wife visits ailing sister in Ludhiana
Ludhiana: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s wife Gursharn Kaur on Saturday visited Ludhiana on a private visit to enquire about the health of her elder sister Dhananter Kaur who is not keeping well.
She was accompanied by her younger daughter Rupinder Kaur who is a professor at Delhi University.
On her arrival here, the PM`s wife said she was on a private visit and would not interact with the media.
She also visited the residence of her younger sister Savinder Kaur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY