President condoles author Rajendra Yadav`s death
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee on Thursday condoled the death of Hindi author Rajendra Yadav and said that the literary world has lost a creative genius.
In a condolence message to Mannu Bhandari, the wife of the late author, the president said: "Rajendra Yadav was a noted Hindi writer, a prominent novelist and an intellectual, who had enriched Hindi literature through his unique style."
"The vacuum created by his death cannot be filled. In his passing away, the literary world has lost a creative genius who contributed immensely to Hindi literature," added the President.
Yadav, 84, died here Monday night after a prolonged illness.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference