Rahul Gandhi cannot stop Narendra Modi: Arun Jaitley
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: BJP leader and Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley said on Tuesday that law and order in Delhi was declining. He also said that whether it was a state subject or central, both governments were Congress ruled.
Talking on the BJP`s prime ministerial candidate for 2014 General Elections, Jaitley asked as to how Narendra Modi could be stopped, as per a news agency. He said, "CBI could not stop Modi. Rahul Gandhi cannot stop him. And neither can Indian Mujahideen rokegi."
He also said that the Gujarat Chief Minister`s rallies had broken the record of crowds in rallies in 1977, at the height of Jai Prakash Narayan movement against Indira Gandhi`s regime.
Assembly elections are due in Delhi on December 04, with results to be announced on December 08. Results of three other states, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan will also be declared on 08 December and the results of Mizoram will be declared on December 09.
General Elections are in 2014. BJP declared Narendra Modi as its PM candidate in September this year. However, the Congress has not named anyone as its PM candidate, though party vice president Rahul Gandhi is spearheading the campaign.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'