Rahul Gandhi cannot stop Narendra Modi: Arun Jaitley
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: BJP leader and Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley said on Tuesday that law and order in Delhi was declining. He also said that whether it was a state subject or central, both governments were Congress ruled.
Talking on the BJP`s prime ministerial candidate for 2014 General Elections, Jaitley asked as to how Narendra Modi could be stopped, as per a news agency. He said, "CBI could not stop Modi. Rahul Gandhi cannot stop him. And neither can Indian Mujahideen rokegi."
He also said that the Gujarat Chief Minister`s rallies had broken the record of crowds in rallies in 1977, at the height of Jai Prakash Narayan movement against Indira Gandhi`s regime.
Assembly elections are due in Delhi on December 04, with results to be announced on December 08. Results of three other states, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan will also be declared on 08 December and the results of Mizoram will be declared on December 09.
General Elections are in 2014. BJP declared Narendra Modi as its PM candidate in September this year. However, the Congress has not named anyone as its PM candidate, though party vice president Rahul Gandhi is spearheading the campaign.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack