Rajasthan ATS says all angles being probed in Ajmer blast case
Jaipur: All angles are being probed in the
2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case and nothing conclusive can be
stated at the moment, a senior officer of Rajasthan`s
Anti-Terrorism Squad said on Sunday.
He said this when asked about reports on Dargah blast
accused Bharat Bhai making certain allegations against senior
RSS leader Indresh Kumar in connection with the murder of
Sangh worker Sunil Joshi, who was an accused in the case.
The ATS officer refused to share any details in the case
saying, "Investigation is on and we are probing all angles and
nothing conclusive can be said at the moment."
He said he was not aware of any statement by Bharat Bhai
with regard to Indresh Kumar in the case. Three persons were
killed and several others injured in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah
Bharat Bhai was arrested a few days back from Gujarat and
is presently in the custody of the Rajasthan ATS.
The Squad has also interrogated activist of Hindu
right-wing group Abhinav Bharat, Swami Aseemanand, in
connection with the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you