Rajasthan ATS team in Dangs in search of Ajmer blast suspect
Bardoli (Gujarat): A team of the Rajasthan
Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) has arrived in the tribal district
of Dangs in south Gujarat in search of a suspect in the Ajmer
Dargah blast case, police sources said on Monday.
The ATS team has been in Dangs for the last two days and
are searching for one of the suspects in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah
blast which left three dead and over 30 injured, they said.
The Rajasthan ATS team visited different parts of the
tribal district following information that the suspect would
perhaps be hiding in Dangs, they said, adding the name of the
suspect has not been disclosed by the ATS.
The Dangs district police, however, refused to comment on
the visit of Rajasthan ATS.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi