Rajasthan ATS team in Dangs in search of Ajmer blast suspect
Bardoli (Gujarat): A team of the Rajasthan
Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) has arrived in the tribal district
of Dangs in south Gujarat in search of a suspect in the Ajmer
Dargah blast case, police sources said on Monday.
The ATS team has been in Dangs for the last two days and
are searching for one of the suspects in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah
blast which left three dead and over 30 injured, they said.
The Rajasthan ATS team visited different parts of the
tribal district following information that the suspect would
perhaps be hiding in Dangs, they said, adding the name of the
suspect has not been disclosed by the ATS.
The Dangs district police, however, refused to comment on
the visit of Rajasthan ATS.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani