Rajnath Singh meets Uddhav Thackeray
Mumbai: BJP president Rajnath Singh has expressed confidence that his party`s alliance with its oldest partner Shiv Sena would continue.
Singh expressed these sentiments during a meeting with Sena president Uddhav Thackeray at the latter`s home Matoshree in suburban Bandra last night, Sena sources said.
"Rajnath said our alliance will continue with more strength," the sources said.
The BJP chief also extended his best wishes for the Sena`s foundation day today. This is the party`s first foundation day function after the demise of its founder Bal Thackeray last year.
Those present at the meeting included BJP state unit chief Devendra Fadanvis and Yuva Sena chief Aditya Thackeray, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray